Wow, it's been over a year since I've posted. Brooklyn came home from the hospital May 13, 2011. That day just so happened to be Friday the 13th. Now at almost 16 months of age, she is walking & weighs in at 22lbs. She's right on track for her age. For adjusted age she is a bit big but we are pleased with her growth.
Brandon will start kindergarten in just a few short weeks. I find it hard to believe at this time 6 years ago I was miserable & felt awful. He played baseball this past spring & did really well. He says he wants to play again next year.
Alyssa is well, being Alyssa. She is really good with Brooklyn & they all play good together-most of the time. She loves going to the barn with me & loving on the horses & feeding them peppermints. She likes to ride too but it's been miserably hot here so we spend most of the day inside.
Both horses are doing well & spend much of their time doing what they love best-eating. I haven't done much riding at all in the last year, in fact I've ridden maybe 6 or 7 times. I hope to change that this fall though once it cools off some.
Some of you know that I have struggled with anxiety & panic attacks within the last year. The unexpected birth & the stress of a baby in the NICU is likely the cause, & things that have happened over the last 4 years. Some days are better than others, while others I just don't think I can handle it. I'm just taking it all one day at a time for now & letting God guide me through this. It's not easy but I've came a long way in the last couple of months.
I guess that's that for now. Until next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment